Matthew 25:40 works to
• provide financial assistance to meet emergency and social welfare needs
• encourage and promote self-sufficiency as a long-term solution to financial and family welfare needs
• foster recognition and understanding of the needs of children
• work in partnership with the community and to connect our clients to community resources
• help our clients understand budgeting and manage their personal finances
• promote educational opportunities for our clients’ self-improvement.
is offered by appointment only. Please call
starting at 9:00 am on Mondays for an appointment.
Food, Clothing, and Household Items
are available during office hours.